ALL-STAR KIDS COMPANY FINE-ART SCHOOL PORTRAITS 2018
What are Fine-Art School Portraits?
Not your average school photo! I take the time to talk to each child and draw out what makes them unique, so that I can capture glimpses of their personality in their photos. The result is more natural, fun photos of your child! What if you really love an authentic portrait but still like the cheesy school picture grin (because they’re just so funny!)? Don’t worry, we usually get at least one of those in an effort to show the genuine smile you are used to seeing! And if you child doesn’t feel like smiling, I won’t force them to. I promise they’ll still look like the kid you know and love.
All-Star Kids Company Picture Days: February 28th & March 1st (Wed), 9:30 am -1 pm
After picture day, I review all the photos and select my favorites. After editing these, I put up individual galleries for each child that contain both color and black and white images. The number in each gallery will vary depending on how comfortable the child is in front of my camera, but there will usually be at least half a dozen images to choose your favorite from. A link will be sent to your email and then you login to a password protected album and select your favorites for prints. You may also order additional images or digital files at that time.
If you will be gone on picture day or your child is absent, we will have a make-up picture day, date still TBD.
Sibling Mini Photo Sessions will be held on from March 2nd (Fri), 9:30 am to 1:40 pm
- Sibling session fee is $60 and includes 1 – 8×10 print.
- The sibling sessions are an opportunity for you to get photos of your children together. This will be an approximately 15 minute session with all siblings, focused on the interactions between them.
- If you would like individual photos of any non-ASKC students (to order a portrait collection for them), be sure to let me know so we can schedule accordingly.
- Sometimes with the really little ones, a grown-up needs to assist. I try to do some creative framing so you can remain out of the photo but in rare circumstances they may just need to be held close, so come ready to join in a photo or two.
Sign me up! What do I have to do to get photos of my child?
- For individual portraits, nothing! We will pull your child from class on one of the days. If they attend both days, you’ll be notified of which day we plan on taking your child’s photos.
- If your child doesn’t attend school on either of the picture days, you are welcome to drop in for photos. Just email me which day works best for you to come in (Wednesday, 2/28 or Thursday 3/1).
- For sibling sessions, click HERE to sign up for a time slot. We will also do our best to schedule your child’s individual photo on the same day if time allows so they don’t have to be in their picture clothes multiple days. There will be limited spots, so sign up ASAP! If the slots get filled up, there is a possibility of adding slots on the make-up picture day.
All ordering will be done after the photos are taken when galleries are posted. No checks, no order forms, it’ll all be online via my secure proofing website and the orders will be hand-delivered to All-Star Kids Company!
I always love taking these photos and would love the chance to display some of these beautiful images as part of my portfolio. The bonus for you? An early sneak peek into your child’s portraits before the entire gallery is released!
- Please consider signing a MODEL RELEASE: http://www.kelliepecoraro.com/model-release/
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Oh and the best part? A percentage of portrait sales will be donated back to All-Star! It’s a win-win! I’m looking forward to taking photos of your child!
~ Kellie (mom of Reese, All-Star Nova & Carli, All-Star alumna)